My background is in Computer Science and Information Security where I completed my PhD at Purdue University co-advised by Professor Eugene Spafford and Professor Mike Atallah. I hold an MSc in Information Security from ISG at Royal Holloway, University of London and a BSc in Computer Science from King Saud University.Broadly, my area of interest is Information Security. More specifically, my research is currently focused in major areas within security; the use of deception in security; usable security; and passwords and authentication.
- “Outstanding Paper Award”, 31st Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC’15), December 2015.
- “Diamond Award”, CERIAS, Purdue University, March 2015.
- “Best Poster Award”, CERIAS, Purdue University, March 2014.
- “Teaching Fellowship”, CS Department, Purdue University, August 2013.
- “President’s Medal of Innovation”, King Saud University, April 2008.
- “Student of the Year”, King Saud University, April 2006.