email@example.com · ·
- I have been selected to represent Purdue University as a "Global Ambassador". [letter]
- My proposal for improving revocation of SSL certificates in Firefox has been added to their plan of "Improving Revocation". Special thanks for Kathleen Wilson the CA program manager at Mozilla. [link].
- Sept 6-7, 2013 - I am giving a presentation at the Student Knowledge Exchange on "Using Covert Communication to Enhance Security". [presentation].
- Fall 2013 - I will be joining the GSB as one of their board officers.
- Fall 2013 - Awarded a "Teaching Fellowship" from the CS department at Purdue. I will be teaching CS426 class at Purdue during Spring 2014.
- Aug 1st, 2013 - Gave my presentation at Mozilla Corporation for the the work I did in the summer. [video] [presentation].
- Summer 2013 - I am joining the Security Engineering Team at Mozilla Corporation.
- April 3-4, 2013 - Awarded the third place for best posters at the CERIAS 14th Annual Security Symposium. [poster]
- March 19-20, 2013 - Giving a presentation at the 21st SPW. [presentation]
- Spring 2013 - Working as an RA with Prof. Mikhail Atallah.
I am currently a PhD student in the CS department at Purdue University. My current area of interest is information security. More specifically I am currently focusing in the area of covert and deceiving information and their role in enhancing security. My interests also spans over the areas of authentication, identity management, security economics, privacy and security protocols. My current advisors at Purdue are Professor Eugene Spafford and Professor Mike Atallah.
I completed my Masters in Information Security in 2010 with the Information Security Group (ISG) at Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL). My Masters thesis discusses the Economics of Identity Management Systems and proposes a more economically incentived IDMS.
My background is in Computer Science and Information Security where I earned an MS and BS degrees. I have worked as a Security Engineer at Mozilla Corporation and as an Information Technology Consultant at King Abdullah Institute of Science and Technology and at King Saud University. In addition, I worked as a TA at Purdue and KSU and an RA at Purdue.